To keep you up to date with the COVID-19 prevention measures that are currently being applied in Barcelona, we inform you that the authorities of Catalonia, following the instructions of the Government of Spain, have decided that as of November 26th and until December 10th, it is mandatory to present a valid European COVID passport on paper or on your phone, with a scannable QR Code or a PCR test with less than 72 hours or an Antigen test with less than 48 hours, to be able to enter the interior of any bar, restaurant, gym, or nightlife establishment in Catalonia. This obligation will be reviewed by the authorities based on the epidemiological situation.
Do you have a valid European COVID passport?
If you have a valid European COVID Passport, please bring with you with the QR code either on paper or on your phone so that we can validate it before service.
Do you have a Valid Full Vaccination Certificate?
If you have a vaccination certificate of the complete vaccination done at least 14 days ago with either two doses of the Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca vaccines or one of Janssen, obtained outside of Europe, please have it ready for validation at the entrance by our staff.
Have you done a COVID test with a negative result?
If you have performed a PCR test less than 72 hours relative to your reservation or an Antigen test less than 48 hours relative to your reservation, you will need to bring the negative result with you for visual verification by our staff.
You do not have a European COVID Passport or a negative COVID test in the last 48/72 hours?
If you do not have a negative COVID test, you can perform it in the city of Barcelona in one of the laboratories authorized by the local Health Authorities, which you can find here: https://canalsalut.gencat.cat/ca/salut-a-z/c/coronavirus-2019-ncov/ciutadania/certificat-covid-digital-ue/centres-acreditats/index.html#googtrans(ca|en).
For any questions or clarification about your reservation, we are as always at your disposal on the phone +34 933 175 711 and the email address email@example.com
COVID-19 MEASURES AND PROTOCOLS – El Tablao CORDOBES, a safe space
We work to turn the Tablao CORDOBES into a safe space where you can enjoy Flamenco with all the guarantees, while scrupulously complying with the health regulations established by the authorities.
The Tablao CORDOBES, like the rest of the cultural facilities, follows the regulations set by PROCICAT, which is updated according to the evolution of the health situation. In order to comply with these regulations, we have had to reduce the capacity of the Tablao CORDOBES (currently 70% occupancy of the Hall is allowed, approximately 70 people) in the next shows and until the regulations change, to guarantee the safety distance Mandatory between spectators of approximately 1.5 meters. Our establishment is also disinfected daily with products based on bleach and virucidal products that are effective against COVID to eliminate possible routes of infection. The same is done between passes. All of our staff are equipped with FP2 masks and hydroalcoholic gel of mandatory use at various points in our establishment in addition to the usual hygiene procedures that we have always had in place in our services. Our facilities are equipped with air conditioning and ventilation equipment that meet health requirements for the well-being of workers, spectators and artists.
We have also implemented more measures to make the Tablao CORDOBES a safe space for everyone.
A. Before your visit to the Tablao and for the well-being of all:
1. If you have been or suspect that you have been in contact with a positive COVID19, please do not go to our facilities and contact us immediately at 933 175 711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you have a fever or any medical condition of the respiratory system or other symptoms that may be associated with COVID19, please do not go to our facilities and contact us immediately at 933 175 711 or by email at email@example.com
3. Please keep safe distances from other people at all times, use an approved protective mask and maintain good hand hygiene before and after your visit to our premises.
4. Respect the instructions and recommendations that we can provide you before visiting our tablao.
B. During your visit to the Tablao and for the well-being of all, please follow the following measures at all times:
1. Respect the safety distance and avoid physical contact with other spectators
2. Remember that it is mandatory to wear a mask at all times
3. Use the gel dispensers available at various locations in our store for hand hygiene
4. If you see another spectator who does not respect the security measures mentioned here, immediately contact any member of the Tablao staff.
5. Inside the Tablao follow the instructions of our staff, as well as the indications of the signage.
6. At the end of the performance, remain seated and wait for our staff to tell you when to leave the Hall.
C. For your information, the main points of the COVID19 security protocol implemented in the Tablao are:
1. Thermo-monitored area with temperature measurement at the entrance
2. Capacity limited to what current regulations say
3. Organized entries and exits
4. Disinfection and daily ventilation of all spaces and between schedules.
5. Disabling of certain areas of our capacity
D. We have had to modify some aspects of the usual services of the Tablao to comply with the duty of protection to prevent COVID-19:
1. Restaurant services (bar and restaurant) may not be available due to legal imposition. We will inform you of all the details shortly.
2. The hand programs and paper spreadsheets will not be available to avoid contagion with objects, but they can be downloaded in digital format with the QR codes placed in our establishment, or on our website.
3. Cloakroom services are not available.
E. Access hours
Due to the sanitary measures established and in order to avoid crowds in the access to the Tablao, we establish recommended times of entry to the room according to the reserved service schedule.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and support, which will allow us to open doors for another season at Tablao CORDOBES.
Doubts and clarifications – F.A.Q.
Do you need any clarification or do you have any questions related to the COVID19 measures and protocols in Tablao CORDOBES? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond.
BELOW, WE OFFER YOU THE DOUBTS THAT OUR VIEWERS HAVE MADE US AROUND THE WORLD:
Is the use of a mask mandatory?
Yes, it is mandatory to wear a mask at all times, even before accessing our facilities.
Will there be organized entry times?
Yes. There is an access time slot according to the time reserved for your show at the Tablao. The recommended time to access the Tablao corresponds to the 10 minutes preceding the reserved service.
Will I be able to access the Tablao if I come in a different time slot than the one awarded?
To guarantee the safety of all the public, the assigned schedule must be respected, so that attendees who arrive in a strip that is not theirs, will not be able to access the Tablao
What will the use of the services be like?
The capacity of the toilets may be reduced for security reasons. Apart from being able to use it before the start of the show, and to avoid crowds, during the entire show attendees are allowed to get up to go to the bathroom. We ask that you disturb the other attendees as little as possible. Upon return, people must occupy the same places that they previously occupied.
Do the artists approach the audience during or after the performance?
No. Established security protocols do not allow it.
Will there be a restaurant service?
Current regulations disable restaurant services for the time being, therefore the bar and restaurant will remain closed until the regulations allow it.
Is there a cloakroom service?
Current regulations prohibit the use of the wardrobe, and therefore we do not offer this service.
Will you still be able to go to the artists’ exit after the performance?
Tablao CORDOBES recommends that spectators do not wait for the artists, once the performance is over, to avoid risky situations.
Where will the entrances and exits be made in the Tablao?
Access to the Tablao will always be through the entrance on Calle La Rambla, 35 with temperature and ticket control.
In the event that clogs and crowds occur in the main access, and at the request of Tablao CORDOBES, you may be requested to move to a point other than the entrance.
Localities acquired by the public ESCENA25
They can be purchased through the usual channels (web or box office). The novelty of this year is that the tickets purchased on the web will not need to be collected at the access to the Tablao. They can be printed or downloaded on the mobile. When accessing the Tablao, the corresponding accreditation will be requested.
How will viewers be informed of the sale of available seats?
The Tablao will use the usual communication channels: web, email and social networks. We are also available at the reservation services by calling 933 175 711 from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. or at email@example.com
This post is also available in:
Español English Català 简体中文 Русский Français Italiano Deutsch 한국어