General conditions for contracting between Tablao Flamenco Cordobes and the user:
- The user declares that is of legal age (over 18 years old) and has legal capacity needed to contract the services announced in the website Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, according to the conditions sorted below to which the user acknowledge and agrees.
In the case of underage recruitment, authorization of parents or accuracy and authenticity of data is required by Tablao Flamenco Cordobes in the process of contracting.
The user agrees to use the services and content on the website in accordance with the Law and the terms and general and particular conditions of the services offered by Tablao Flamenco Cordobes at all times, and must refrain from using them for:
- Transmitting to unauthorized parties your username and password and must immediately notify Tablao Flamenco Cordobes the access by an unauthorized user to this information.
- Entering data programs which could cause damage to computer systems of Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, its suppliers or third users of the internal network or this website.
- Carrying out illicit activities, contrary to good faith, customs, moral or public order.
- Carrying out activities that are an infringement of the regulations on intellectual and industrial property or any other applicable legal provisions.
- Reproducing, duplicating, selling or exploiting with commercial purposes any content of the website.
- Spreading racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorist contents or any content against human rights.
- When registering in Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, the user will select a username and password, which will then be confirmed by e-mail. The user must properly safeguard keys and passwords provided for access as a registered user, because they are personal and confidential, being the user responsible for its use by a third party to whom the user has provided them.
- The user is responsible for providing his data correctly in the processes of contracting established in the website Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, and must pay particular attention regarding the introduction of the data relating to the delivery address for orders and documents as well as the names of third parties for whom he is entering information, with previous authorization by such third parties, entering all data correctly as they are shown in the ID card or passport.
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes holds the database generated with the personal data provided by users in the process of buying products through our website. Tablao Flamenco Cordobes is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them confidentially, and to this end Tablao Flamenco Cordobes will take the necessary measures to avoid alteration, loss, or unauthorized access or use, taking into consideration the current state of technology under the current legislation in Spain in the field of protection of personal data.
The user agrees that the personal data provided in the process of buying the products are incorporated into an automated file whose ownership corresponds to Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, in order to adequately provide the requested service, comply with the requirements of billing, accounting and audit of the company, perform statistical analyzes, verify credit cards and other payment cards, as well as conduct satisfaction surveys and commercial communications by email about other products sold on the website Tablao Flamenco Cordobes and considered by Tablao Flamenco Cordobes of the user’s interest, for being similar to those he has previously bought. If the user does not wish to receive commercial communications by electronic media he can come at any time to Tablao Flamenco Cordobes sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
The user can also exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written communication, attaching a photocopy of the ID card or equivalent identification document in CADAME, S.L. La Rambla 35 08002 Barcelona.
The document in which the conditions of the product contracted are formalized will be archived in a database accessible only by CADAME, S.L. as responsible for it. The client can identify and correct errors suffered in data entry by notifying Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, using the procedure referred above in this clause.
The user will be responsible, in any case, of the truthfulness of the information provided and for notifying Tablao Flamenco Cordobes any changes in them, reserving Tablao Flamenco Cordobesthe right to exclude registered services to any user who has provided false data without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
All contents, trademarks, logos, drawings etc. listed on the websites of Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights which are expressly reserved by Tablao Flamenco Cordobes or, when appropriate, by the persons or companies listed as authors or right holders. The violation of these rights will be prosecuted in accordance with the current law.
Therefore, it is forbidden the reproduction, exploitation, modification, distribution or public communication by any title or half of all the web content of the website Tablao Flamenco Cordobesfor uses other than the legitimate information or hiring services offered to the users. In all cases, prior written consent by Tablao Flamenco Cordobes will be necessary.
Links to other websites that appear on the webs of Tablao Flamenco Cordobes are offered only for information purposes to the user, so Tablao Flamenco Cordobes is not responsible for the products, services or contents offered or supplied on pages located on another domain.
Cookies: In Tablao Flamenco Cordobes we collect and use, by using cookies, information from users to analyze their behavior when browsing our website and thereby provide our services in a more efficient way and make improvements.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to the user’s computer’s hard drive. Tablao Flamenco Cordobes uses the cookies technology to collect additional data on the use of the website. Navigating the websites of Tablao Flamenco Cordobes implies consenting to the installation of these cookies (except to the extent that the user has changed the browser settings to reject cookies).
Links: In order to provide a more adequate advertising to our users and improve our offers, Tablao Flamenco Cordobes can retain information about how the user interact with links on our website or in our notifications, redirecting clicks or through other means.
If any clause included in these general conditions is declared fully or partially invalid or ineffective, such invalidity or ineffectiveness will affect only to that regulation or the part of the same that is invalid or ineffective, applying the general conditions in the rest of it, taking such regulation or part of it as unwritten.
The user agrees that the law applicable to the operation of this service is the Spanish one. Judges and Courts of the country in which the user is domiciled will be competent to know the differences arising from the interpretation or application of this clause.
The final prices listed in the screen include VAT and any other taxes or duties that may be applicable at the rate prevailing at the time of booking.
All reservations made through the websites tablaocordobes.es; tablaocordobes.com; pureflamencobarcelona.com; reservas.tablaocordobes.com can be canceled within 14 working days after the date of purchase as specified in the current legislation Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defence of Customers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Decree 1/2007. The refund of the amount will be credited to the customer within 30 days after the confirmation of cancellation of the booking by the same method of payment used by the customer. No cancellations or modifications will be accepted under any circumstance if the cancellation or modification request is received 48 hours or less before the time of the service.
- Seatings for our tablao shows are assigned by our staff during the day of service, and they are not possible to book in advance. Dinner reservations have preferred seating and the remaining reservations are strictly assigned in order of reservation.
- Seatings for Palau de la Musica Catalana: The doors open 30 minutes before the beginning of the show and access is possible through the tickets previously exchanged at the ticket offices of “Palau de la Música Catalana”. The ticket offices of “Palau de la Música Catalana” close at the beginning of the show. Ticket offices are open from Monday to Saturday, from 9.30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sundays and public holidays, from 10 am to 3 pm and two hours before the concert.
Promotional Policy: CADAME SL conducts regular promotions that affect retail prices, which can be modified and / or cancelled by the company at any time. Any promotion or offer cannot be combined with other promotions or Special Prices. Any promotions or offer products, New Years Eve Gala, Palau de la Musica Catalana products and / or Roulette Products can’t be cancelled and do not entitle the customer to a refund of the price, given their promotional nature.
For any suggestions, questions, complaints or claims the user should contact CADAME, S.L. to the address La Rambla 35 08002 Barcelona, by phone 933 175 711 or by electronic communication to email@example.com.